Tuesday 7 October 2014

Our new studio

So as some of you may know, if you follow us on facebook and instagram, we have spend the last 4 months building a *brand new* sparky studio in the Walsh family garden.

Pappa Walsh has worked extremely hard and has spent most of his weekends slaving away on the studio. 

After a few weeks of ripping up the old decking and putting new decking down, the first few pieces of the studio went down!


After only a few hours, the walls were up and the beams for the roof went in!



 And its was up, walls, doors, windows and floor. Next we needed to paint the whole thing. 


Mamma Walsh helped paint the inside. 


And we painted it a nice sage green outside.


One we had painted it, twice! The insides could go in. I managed to get my beautiful yellow cabinet for free from a neighbour who was moving. It is LUSH!


Pappa Walsh also made me a wonderful jewellery bench!




And then I moved ALL my stuff in, since moving back from university most of my tools and crafty bits have been in boxes in my grandma's garage. I had forgotten quite how much I had...

Now that we are all move it, its time to get MAKING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment